These days blogger is giving tough competition to WordPress in terms of flexibility and in terms of SEO. We know Blogger recently added meta tags and post description. Adding Adsense code at the initial position of the post/article increases your CTR. It is quite easy to add Adsense code below Post Title in Blogger and the end in WordPress using the plugin quick Adsense. Where as it is not that easy like in WordPress, you need to edit the blogger code to add your Adsense code below Post Title in Blogger. Let us have a look at how to add Adsense code at below Post Title in Blogger
Convert your Adsense code to blogger
create a size of your ad at adsense and convert your code at Blogger adsense code convertor
Add Adsense Ad below title in Blogger Post
1. Login to your blogger blog
2. Select your blog
3. Click on Template->Edit HTML as shown in the below figure.
4. Click Proceed.
5. Select Expand widget Templates as shown in the below figure.
6. Search for below part of the code using Ctrl+F
7. Paste your converted ad just above the line as shown in the below figure
<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == "item";'> Paste your inplace of this text.