Facebook Timeline Profile pic is the new trend in Facebook where people who are active in Facebook are looking for. If you haven’t updated to new Facebook timeline update your Facebook profile to timeline feature just in couple of clicks. One advantage with your Facebook timeline feature is it will store your activity in a calender format which gives an immense pleasure in future if you check back and it also allows you to upload a huge banner which is called profile banner. It really helps for business people and people who are in the e-Marketing field.
We provided top sites for Facebook profile banners which helps you in choosing banners for your Facebook Profile. If you want to have a unique banner for your Facebook then you can simply create in photo editing tools like Photoshop, paint. The default Correct Facebook Timeline Cover Photo Size is 851( width) X 315( Height ) in Pixels. You can simple create your own profile banner and can create.
If you dont know what exactly Facebook Timline Cover Photo have a look at the below pic for better understanding.
Before creating make sure you must obey the below the rules and regulations by facebook regarding Facebook Timline Cover Photo
- Price or purchase information, such as “40% off” or “Download it at our website”.
- Contact information such as a website address, email, mailing address, or information that should go in your Page’s “About” section.
- References to Facebook features or actions, such as “Like” or “Share” or an arrow pointing from the cover photo to any of these features.
- Calls to action, such as “Get it now” or “Tell your friends”.
- Covers must not be false, deceptive or misleading, and must not infringe on third parties’ intellectual property.
Minimum Width of Facebook Timeline Cover Photo Size
Minimum Width of Facebook Timeline Cover Photo size is 399 pixel width atleast so that Facebook allows your uploaded image.
Perfect Width of Facebook Timeline Cover Photo Size
As I told earlier the perfect width for Facebook Timeline Cover Photo Size is 851X351 ( Width X Height)
What happen when you upload image of wrong size ?
Nothing, Facebook will crop your photo but chances are there that the image will be distorted, wont fix in properly in the space meant for it, may loose clarity of your image uploaded. So it is better to upload the correct size as Facebook Specified.