Apple announced announced their new product MAC OS Lion. They claim officially that this is their best Operating System that Apple had ever produced. Apple which has its reputation for Mac Os and Gadgets gain attracted whole world because of this statement.
After the hit of their OS Snow Leopard they released Mac OS Lion Yesterday. You can upgrade to Lion by buying Lion for $29.99.
Let us see the general requirements for Upgrading to Lion
- Mac computer with an Intel Core 2 Duo, Core i3, Core i5, Core i7, or Xeon processor
- 2GB of RAM
- OS X v10.6.6 or later (v10.6.8 recommended)
- 7GB of available space on disk
- Some features require an Apple ID;
- For the first time Apple is coming in 22 Languages
- Built in Voices that speak 22 languages
- Picture in picture Zoom
- Address book with i faces
- send files wirelessly
- HD Video calls
- Full Disk encryption
- High Security filevault 2
- Phone Booth
- Time Machine
- and this list continues. There are about 250+ new features coming default with Mac OS Lion
How to upgrade from your Mac version to Lion
No need to go to store to upgrade. Check whether your general requirements are met are not ( covered in top of post ). Go to App store and simply buy Lion for $29.99. Thats it everything will be automatically done once you click on downloaded file.